Monday, May 7, 2012

Fundrasier/Beer Tasting @ Thomas Hooker Brewery, Saturday May 19th

Fundraiser:  Bark & Brew
Location:  Thomas Hooker Brewery, 16 Tobey Road, Bloomfield

Date/Time: Saturday, May 19th 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Ticket Prices: $20 in advance (by May 12th) / $25 (after May 12th)

Head (Here) to Purchase Advance Tickets.

The Skinny: The great guys and gals at Thomas Hooker Brewery are teaming up with Double Dog Rescue for this great event!  The purpose of this event is to raise money to help cover the expenses associated with saving homeless dogs and find them new homes.  The fundraising event will be held at Thomas Hooker Brewery in Bloomfield.

Here is what is on tap (pun intended):

     There will be live music by The Richerds

     There will be a raffle

     There will be a Chili Cook-off (To enter the Chili Cook-Off Email Ellen @ DoubleDogEllen@ATT.net)

     There will be Brewery Tours

     There will be Beer Samples


  
All proceeds from this event will be going to Double Dog Rescue.


To make a donation to Double Dog Rescue via Paypal head (HERE)  








2 comments:

  1. Ugh I wish I could but I will be hosting my brother's bachelor party in Hartford that evening...Seems like a great event for a great cause though...I unfortunately haven't been able to attend many of the events I have written about so far (my wallet and liver thank me though). I'm thinking of possibly attending "The Offshore Pour Norwalk 6/16/2012" very close by and I think its on a boat if I read it correctly and then the Delaneys one in July fo sure

    ReplyDelete