Monday, November 5, 2012

TAPintoCT is back with a new focus!!!

Realizing that it was difficult to try to effectively cover and promote every craft beer hotspot and event in CT, I have decided to narrow my focus. 

I've had a few different ideas on how to approach this.  Should I focus just on beer festivals.  Or maybe just on breweries.  In the end, I have decided to go with a regional focus.

Sooo moving forward I will cover the same things as before (Beer Festivals, Tap Takeovers, Brewery and Beer Bar events and more) but with a focus on Fairfield County (my home base). 

Hopefully by doing this, I can more thoroughly cover everything going on.

Stay tuned for new posts and in the meantime check out the new tabs at the top of the page!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Kevin!
    I have to learn more about CT craft beers this Winter for my food-and-drink-around-NewEngland blog at http://www.foodiepilgrim.com/. I am sure you will be a valuable resource!
    The Foodie Pilgrim
    ps - you can see that CT beers are underrepresented in the beer-food pairings at http://pinterest.com/foodiepilgrim/pairing-food-with-new-england-craft-beers/

    ReplyDelete