Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beer News: Plan B Burger Bar Opening Stamford Location!!! (Photos)

So, remember when I mentioned that a few days back that Plan B Burger Bar was opening a new location in Stamford? Well a few days ago I decided to head downtown for a random IPA adventure.  During my adventure I figured I'd wander over to the new Plan B spot to check it out.

A little smaller restaurant front than I was hoping for but still plenty of room for outdoor seating.  AND to my delight the liquor permit request was already plastered on one of the outside walls (Way to be on top of things, Plan B Management).

Here are a few not-so-professional photos that I snapped:


The tan front in the distance!
The future front of Plan B Stamford
Plan B Corner and Liquor Permit, Can you taste the  Beer?!?!


P.F. Chiang's Horse in the foreground, Liquor Permit in the background!


From the Exit of the Landmark Square  Restaurant Row






No comments:

Post a Comment