Friday, March 16, 2012

Tap in to CT Logo (explained)

After looking at my logo at the top of the page, you may be asking yourself a few questions:

  Question 1: "What are you, like 6 years old?, Seriously my infant has more skills"

      My Answer: No, I'm 28 and yes I have pathetic art skills

  Question 2: "Did you really turn Connecticut into a keg for your logo?!?!"

      My Answer: Yes, Yes I did (smiling to myself)

  Question 3: "Is this real?"

      My Answer: Maybeeeee (take I95 or the Merritt and see for yourself)

  Question 4: "Can I try this?"

      My Answer: No, please please please do not try to tap the state of Connecticut or fill the State with beer.


And that is the Tap in to CT logo explained.

2 comments:

  1. thanks haha...it actually took a disturbing and pathetic amount of time to make the logo haha

    ReplyDelete