Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tap Takeover!!!

There is a Tap Takeover this Thursday night!!!

Location: Prime 16, New Haven

Brewery: Dogfish Head

Date: Thursday, March 15th

The Skinny:  This is a Dogfish Head Tap Takeover at Prime 16 in New Haven.  In addition to great beers this place has great food and an awesome scene.  There will be 20 Dogfish Head beers available, including:

60 Minute IPA, 90 Minute IPA, 120 Minute IPA, Aprihop, Burton Baton, Indian Brown, Palo Santo, Marron, Robert Johnson Hellhound on my Ale, Miles Davis Bitches Brew, Pearl Jam Twenty Faithfull Ale
Fort, 2011 Olde School Barleywine, World Wide Stout, Red and White, Noble Rot, Chateau Jiahu, Namaste, My Antonia, Ta Henket, Immort

4 comments:

  1. I went to a Dogfish night at Ginger Man (SoNo), and it was amazing. Big fan of the Red & White, Aprihop, and the 60 and 90-minute. The 120 minute was INTENSE, and pricey. Prime 16 is a fantastic bar though (great food too).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Dogfish makes some great beers. Don't know if you saw it but for a brief period of time there was a show on the Discovery Channel (I think) about the brewery...it was real interesting. I am a huge IPA fan...the hoppier the beer the happier the Kevin haha. And yes Prime 16 rocks...gonna do a full review of them soon fo' sure

      Delete
  2. I suppose you would know the Southern Tier Double IPA and the Coronado Idiot IPA?? Two of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are both awesome IPAs. I just picked up a 6pack of Hooker IPA and a 6pack of Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA...There is a new brewery opening this spring in Stamford I will be writing about...very exciting stuff

    ReplyDelete